Model No.: FST6205
Built with gyro, make the helicopter fly stable and easy to control, cost effective
Product Function: Up/down, turn left/ right, forward/backward, 360 degree precision persioning, hover
main motor*2 04 tail motor*1
Battery: 3.7V 150mAh Li poly battery (Japan Seki protection board)
Charging time: About 2-3 hours
Flying time: About 6--7 minutes
Controlling distance: About 10 meters
Battery for controller: 6*AA"batteries(not included)
Frequency: A/B/C channel can be selected
Light: With LED flashing light Avaliable for Ipad, Iphone, Itouch
Two speed:with Low/high speed,suitable both for novices and skilled players
Certifications: all authenticate by B.V CE,EMC,ROHS ,REACH,EN71-1-2.2,EN60825,2006/66/EC,EN6215,Cadmium,Phthalate,ASTM936,CPSIA,UN38.3
Circuit board has memory function, forwarding is directly, and back warding is directly.
Can fly outside and adjust as per the wind.
Transmitter are easy to control and intuitionist.
3.5CH with gyro function to fly more stable
Huge helicopter for fun or for profession or fancier.
Multiple LED flashing lights suitable for night flying.
Newly designed electricity saving function
Low voltage alarm indicator, About fine-tuning button
360 degree full and accurate rotary positioning
Rugged shape and integrated function make it cost effective.
Good endurance to be crashed.
Low cost and easy to sell or resell compared with other big RC Helicopters.
Few after sale service or repair for users.
Parts and components can be provided if needed.
How to Fly:
Prepare for take off:
1) Switch the controller "on" and LED light on controller will begin to flash.
2) Caution: Make sure the left joystick is in the lowest position before turning on the controller.
3) Move the left joystick on the controller fully forward and fully backward, this action will lead the controller to connect with the helicopter. Then LED will light up completely.
4) Tri-band switch(A, B, C) allows 3 play to play together. A different frequency for each player. Ensure the helicopters turn "OFF" before changing the frequency
5) Switch the helicopter on.
1) Move the joystick slowly forward and the rotors will slowly spin.
2) As you move the joystick past the halfway, the helicopter begin to lift off
3) To ascend---to move the left joystick further forward slowly little by little (a very small adjustment is needed as the controls are sensitive).
4) To descend---slowly move the joysticks backward
1) To turn the nose of the helicopter left, move the joystick of the right hand to the left.
2) To turn the nose of the helicopter right, move the joystick of the right hand to the right.
3) To move the helicopter forward, move the right hand joystick forward. The joystick are very sensitive, small controlled movement of the joystick are needed at all the time.
4) To fly the helicopter backward, move the right hand joystick backward.
How to charge:
Charge with transmitter
1) Switch off the helicopter and the remote controller.
2) Slide out of the charging wire cover on the back of the controller.
3) Connect the charging wire to the charging jack at the bottom or side of the helicopter carefully. Do not force.
4) Switch the controller on.
5) The charging indicator light on the controller will light up green.
6) The helicopter are fully recharged when the charging indicator light off.
7) Leave the battery cool down for 5 minutes, then they are ready to fly.
The transmitter with full power batteries could charge helicopter about 8 times.When the transmitter is in low battery,the green light will turn off soon,now please change the 6 AA size batteries into the transmitter.
Charge with USB
1.Turn off the helicopter power,
2.Put the USB charging wire into the computer USB interface,the charging light will lighting.
3.Put the other side of USB charging wire to the helicopter`s charging socket,the charging light will turn off.
Charging time is about 30 minuters,when the charging lighting again,the helicopter is fully charged.
For more RC helicopters,please kindly contact with us for details.
Model NO.: FST6205
Export Markets: Global
Packing: Window box
Standard: CE, EMC, ROHS ,REACH,EN71-1-2.2,EN60825,2006/66/EC,EN6215,Cadmium,Phthalate,ASTM936,CPSIA,UN38.3
Production Capacity: 5000PCS/Weeks
Contact us if you need more details on Metal Rc Helicopter With Gyro. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Helicopter Jobs Europe、Cheap 3.5ch Alloy Rc Helicopter. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.